Guild Wars Art Contest


Hey everyone,

Here is a contest entry I just finished. It is for the Guild Wars Wintersday Art Contest. The basic idea was to do something related to the winter celebration on Guild Wars, so I decided on an epic snowball fight! Hope you all enjoy!

Oh, and Happy New Year! 2010 has been a wonderful year. I've been able to meet great people, go see amazing places, and learn so much about art and life. Going to Tokyo was definitely a highlight of my year. Being able to see the differences and similarities of our cultures opened my eyes in so many ways. I have a new appreciation and respect for the Japanese way of life. I'm very thankful to God for everything I have. Without Him, I would have nothing. He's been very generous! It's crazy to look back over not only this year, but also my life, and see just how crazy yet awesome it's been.

I guess this wraps up the year! Again, I'm thankful for everything that has happened in the past year, and excited to see what 2011 brings!

My new years resolution? Probably to update my blog more often. Maybe to wash my car or something.

No comments: