Web Site: Coming Soon

Hey everyone!

Here is a header image I made for the group blog Scribbled Eggs N Bacon that I am a part of. It is a fun way for several of my friends and I to keep up with each other's work. Feel free to head over and take a look!


In other news, I have been working on my official web site, and it is almost finished. I am fine-tuning the presentation and making sure everything works. Look for the official link in a future blog post. My work is going great, but I still cannot show a majority of what I am working on. I'll do my best to keep updating this blog with sketches and personal pieces that I complete. In the future, look forward to life drawings, comics, and more personal paintings. Thanks for viewing!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That pic is adorable. In the name of Bacon! :D

Steven Roberson said...

Thanks Katie! Glad you like it.